29 June 2009

Advice for first-buyer of instant/film camera

26th June 2009...

Yeah yeah, today I finally found the instant camera at Plaza Damas and straight away bought it once I saw it.

After some shooting, I have found out some advice for first-buyer of instant/film camera.

**Never lend your camera to whoever who is used to digital camera(which is almost everyone nowadays), otherwise, you will end-up like this:

1) Waste 1(or more) frame(of film or paper @ RM3) one typical example as below:

instax
Unintentional Shot by Ng Sueh Mei

2) They will simply open whatever cover which can be opened, including the cover to insert film/paper.

My typical example: My fuji mini7s paper insert cover opened by sampat Sien immediately after I insert a new 10 pcs paper pack.... still not sure whether my paper pack still can produce image or not T.T

Anyway.... wish everyone happy shooting with film/paper... including ah Yang who has just bought a Fuji instax 200 after addicted by the movie "Negative Effect" by Dick Chua

8 comments:

Ah Eva Eva said...

oooh...enjoy burning! :D

CH and his sampat frenz said...

Hahaha!
I really wish that I could really enjoy it!
:P:P

macchan said...

i actually like that pic...haha

my friend has an instax mini also...and the film is crazy expensive...

i love film!

eddy said...

there goes one pack of chap fan :D

Furby said...

uik uik, I got EXIMUS WHITE EDITION wor! XD but haven't develop the photo yet! XD

CH and his sampat frenz said...

Uik uik, where you bought it? That one quite nice, and cheap somemore.

Remember ask the shop to cross-process it when develope, baru got lomo effect.

Furby said...

I don't think the shop here know what is cross process. T_T

CH and his sampat frenz said...

Erm... U sure? Anyway, u can try ask see ask see.

Anyway, another way to get "lomo" effect is to used slide film.