29 September 2009

Ah Fai & Winner

Last year I went to KK Sabah and had a afternoon tea with Winner at Little Italy. The food at the little Italy was a really delicious one. It is probably the best Italian food I ever had.

Though food the was so delicious, but the thing that really get me surprise is when Winner told me:" I'm getting married!"

"He is a KL guy. I met him while I was attending a training in KL." Winner said, "He approached me and we fell in love a week after we knew each other."

This situation sounds quite familiar, CH thought.

"There's one day when I flew to KL Airport, he was awaiting me with a bunch of 99 pink roses", "and then he proposed, at the middle of the airport waiting area, in public!"

"I didn't know how to react, and just escape from him and run into his car.", Winner continued, "We had a petite quarrel, but it ends up with saying of 'I do' and nod".

Congrats Winner and Ah Fai. Both of you are so cute, and justsimply similar to each other, especially the eyes :P

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

11

10

12

13

Still got photo for dinner session.

7 comments:

eddy said...

oh... hmm.... ok... nice pics :)
HK fin liow??? 1.6k end d?

Woody the Strobist said...

End HK story...Start brand new wedding story....wedding heat again ^_^

CH and his sampat frenz said...

Yeah yeah, I heard church bells ringing!

Gary said...

siper geng...color siper sak

CH and his sampat frenz said...

sak meh? Ok ok nia la...
Wok...

tynn said...

all of the pictures are very nice.. like it very much..i think this is the series of picture that i like the most!!!
especially the1 bridegroom 背bride!
from the pic, u can really feel the "happiness" n "sweet" 因子. somemore is very lively...

CH and his sampat frenz said...

Haha, thanks Tynn.

Actually didn't think much when took that pic. May be this is the beautiful of event photoshoot, coz everything so rush, you have no time to think how to compose your photo, that's why the photo will look more natural.