01 October 2009

Meng Chyang & Sue Chui

My wife been telling me about this little couple - Ming Qiang & Xue Cui. They are junior of Luna during the college time. Luna has been witnessing what happened to this little couple from a friends to a couple, and now, becoming a husband & wife.

"What you can't find a photographer for your wedding?" Luna told Ming Qiang,"Maybe my dear can do it for you." Tha's it, under this coincidence, I became their official photographer. Thanks to Ming Qiang Xue Cui for giving me this opportunity.

Congrats, Ming Qiang Xue Cui ^^
(The photo series revised after some comments.)
Some high-light
mcsc1

mcsc3

mcsc4

mcsc7

mcsc9

mcsc10

mcsc12

mcsc15

mcsc16

mcsc18

mcsc19

Full album click here --> Meng Chyang & Sue Chui

4 comments:

Woody the Strobist said...

Wah...not bad hor...become official photographer liao...^_^

DICK CHUA said...

Improved alot in angles and capturing moments & expressions. But I think the color can be better or perhaps cleaner.

But overall is a good coverage. I shall recommend you more to my friends already!

Good job~

kygoo said...

dah saloh spelling namo lah....

nice photo anyway bro.

Gary said...

very very very nice color.. this time really geng cau liaw sifu..

when when want to teach me edit and shooting?