20 October 2009

Xiong & Jenny

9th October 2009...

Known this little Xiong/Teacher Xiong/Fei since I was in primary school. Really never thought that one day I can become his wedding photographer.

I still can remember that when I called him to annouce on my proposal to my wife - Luna, "Tell you one thing, I'm getting married!" WTF, he was telling me back what I wanted to tell him.

Anyway, fei, congrats to you and Jenny.
DSC_0074

DSC_0210

DSC_0228

DSC_0231

DSC_0409

DSC_0472

DSC_0483

DSC_0592

DSC_0875

DSC_0191 (2)

DSC_0545

DSC_0574

DSC_0777

DSC_0903

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE --> XIONG + JENNY

11 comments:

Gary said...

new legend of wedding photographer i born..

this 1 can compete with TY and dick photos

eddy said...

wow... congratulations to xiong and his beloved wife ^^ great pics. nice vintage feel.

Woody the Strobist said...

pro liao pro liao....^^
CH, after your marriage, u have given a birth...it is not baby but wedding photographer... keep it up for cari makan :D

Xiao Wei said...

very nice picsssss~~~!!!

CH and his sampat frenz said...

Yalo wei wei, coz pic no. 12 very nice.

Thanks woody, but my interest in photography more on for hobby, cari makan later.

Hooi said...

hong... next time my wedding can u be my photographer also ar?

CH and his sampat frenz said...

Can, no problem, but hope you won't regret:P:P

Unknown said...

repeating see 4 times the photo。。。熊和老婆真的很有夫妻相。。。CH your photo shooting is supert ~~

uLi.佑莉 said...

Nice pix :) This time the color looks warmer and antique :) nice!

Hooi said...

Hong... sure wont regret one laa... now already PRO.. by that time u are SUPER PRO already~!!! I booked you arr~!! hahahha~!!!

CH and his sampat frenz said...

Thanks Uli.

Ah Hooi, now PRO, I afraid later become not PRO already. Hahaha.
Can can, no problem, has your big date has been confirmed? Let me know ya, if you need other assistance can let me know also.

I'm now also PRO in wedding after having 3 wedding dinners. HAHAHA!