12 May 2008

Traveller's Principles

Whoever wan join CH to be a true traveller, please recite the principles below:

I don't wan to be in air-conditioned bus,
I wan to go outside and feel the air outside.

I wan to shoot the photo slowly,
I don't wan to miss the spot after I get my camera setup.

I don't wan to rush like a duck,
I wan to do it slowly and relax like a big old pug.

I don't wan to eat chinese/malaysian foods(and same food everymeals) when I travel(This is really stupid).
I wan sit in the stall road side and enjoy their local specialties.

I don't wan to go to theme park anymore,
I wan go to pub/park in a team!

I wan to drive myself to the destination,
you will never feel the satisfaction if you let people drive you there.

I wan to be a traveller and not a tourist.
Traveller is to be a part of the destinations.
Tourist is to spend their money at destinations and show how they different from local!

Peace!

No comments: